Skip to content
1. Q: Can you Sublimate Cotton/Black?
A: Technically No. You can NEVER sublimate any Black material because sublimation ink does not print in white. You'll need a white underbase such as CottonSubs to achieve the look on cotton material.
2. Q: What type of ink & transfer paper is needed for CottonSubs?
3. Q: Are CottonSubs coming in rolls or bigger sizes?
A: Maybe in the future, but CottonSubs is early in the growth stage. We don't have any plans of doing anything different anytime soon. But when we do, members in the private FB group CAP UNIVERSITY know before the public. The current size is 10.25" x 15.35"
4. Q: Can you print directly on the material?
A: Yes, the only printer we've tested that's been able to achieve that is the EPSON WF7720. There are additional items needed such as 11x17" glossy paper & adhesive spray to do this process. REFER TO VIDEO
5. Q: Can the material be cut?
A: Yes, to date we've used Scissors, Rotary Cutters, Guillotine style Paper Cutters & some people are using Cricuts and other similar type Cutting Machines.
6. Q: Do the colors fade after washing?
A: Nothing noticeable. We're past the 15 wash test & did not notice any change in color, or the material coming off the shirts.
7. Q: Can CottonSubs be used on Polyester or 50/50 Blends?
A: CottonSubs are formulated for 100% COTTON, but we've seen people get favorable results from using 50/50 Blends & 100% polyester. For Best Results, follow the instruction & use as recommended.
8. Q: Can you combine sheets to get a bigger design space?
A: We highly recommend using the product as displayed in our videos & the application instructions. People in the group have combined sheets for personal shirts, but not paying customers.
9. Q: How do you know which side the art goes on?
A: The ART ALWAYS goes on the SMOOTH side - UP. The ROUGH side, always goes on the garment - DOWN. Use it like Light & Opaque transfer paper. Depending on the process used, the art will need to be reversed sometimes. Refer to videos for Tutorials.
10. Q: Do you wholesale CottonSubs in bulk?
A: CottonSubs are available in 3 quantities 10, 30, & 50 packs. Sometimes we do 100 packs on Special Occasions, but that's the extend of bulk wholesale. We encourage serious candidates to sign up for the AFFILIATE program & earn 8% commission off each order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.