MAKE SURE THIS PRODUCT IS WHAT YOU WANT BEFORE PURCHASING. CottonSubs2.0 IS A "PRINTABLE VINYL", NOT "SUBLIMATION MATERIAL" AS OUR ORIGINAL CottonSubs. WE WILL NOT HONOR ANY EXCHANGES NOR REFUNDS FOR MISTAKE PURCHASES MADE. PLEASE TRIPLE CHECK YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE SENDING PAYMENT. Thanks for Overstanding.
CottonSubs2.0 Multi-Ink Printable Vinyl - 11x17"
This revolutionary technology now allows printing directly on to cotton material. Great for both light & dark colors, has a soft feel to the touch & easy to contour cut.
*Multiple Ink Compatible *Bright Vibrant Colors *Soft To The Touch *Print Direct To Vinyl *Easy to Contour Cut *Low Time & Temp *Good Washability
When ordering take note, Processing take 2-3 days, Delivery takes 2-5 days, depending on your location from Chicago.
- Pre-press the garment with your professional grade heat press for 5 – 10 seconds to eliminate wrinkles & moisture.
- When printing your design there's NO NEED TO MIRROR your artwork. You can Print & Cut direct on the ROUGH SIDE of the CottonSubs2.0 vinyl. The SMOOTH SIDE is the adhesive carrier, it gives more stability for plotter cutting & weeding
- DOING BOX DESIGNS: Print on the ROUGH SIDE, then let it sit for 5-10 minutes to saturate the vinyl, peel the vinyl off the adhesive backing & Place the CottonSubs2.0 with the SMOOTH SIDE down on top of the garment. Press at 290 degrees for 15 seconds - Peel Hot/Warm.
- CONTOUR CUT DESIGNS: Print on the ROUGH SIDE, then let it sit for 5-10 minutes to saturate the vinyl, using a Vinyl Cutter with an Optical Eye, Scissors, or an Xacto Knife cut around desired art. Peel away the vinyl you don't want off the adhesive backing, then use 2.0 Transfer Tape with a Squeegee to lift the design off the backing - Place the desired art with the SMOOTH SIDE down on top of the garment. Press at 290 degrees for 15 seconds - Peel Hot/Warm.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Wait 24 hours AFTER PRINTING to Press. Wait 48 hours AFTER PRESSING to laundry. Turn inside out when washing & medium dry. For OPTIMAL results Hand Wash inside out & line dry. After application Do Not bleach or iron on top of the CottonSub2.0, direct heat will reactivate the sublimation ink & cause degradation to the other inks. If you need to press it, put parchment paper on top & iron as needed.
For Visual Tutorials refer to YouTube videos